Out Of Season
6 Jan ‘19 to 14 Mar ‘19
2 Apr ‘19 to 17 April ‘19
23 Apr ‘19 to 13 June ‘19
7 July ‘19 to 19 Sep ‘19
30 Sep ‘19 to 12 Dec ‘19
15 Mar ‘19 to 1 Apr ‘19
14 Jun ‘19 to 6 Jul ‘19
20 Sep ‘19 to 29 Sep
18 Apr ‘19 to 22 April ‘19
13 Dec ‘19 to 5 Jan ‘20
* Rates subject to change without prior notice
Out Of Season: R235
Mid Season: R280
Peak Season: R350
Out Of Season: R120
Mid Season: R140
Peak Season: R175
Out Of Season: R40
Mid Season: R40
Peak Season: N/A
Minimum Charge per night
Out Of Season: N/A
Mid Season: N/A
Peak Season: R1050
Rally Rates Min 10 Sites
Per weekend rates
Rally Rates not applicable
Per Month: R3500
Per Week: R1650
Per Day: R285
Per Month: R2820
Per Week: R1125
Per Day: R180
Day Visitor Charges:
Per Adult: R40.00
Per Child: R20.00
Please note the following:
- No Refunds for late arrivals / early departures. Any camper wanting to vacate early for any reason (including the weather) will forfeit the monies paid.
- Reservations only accepted by deposit made within 5 days of booking & receipt of proof of payment. Deposit: 50% of total costs.
- Please note that cancellation fees will be levied in the event of a cancellation: 7 – 21 days prior to arrival 50% of booking amount. Less than 7 days prior to arrival 100% of booking amount. A R200.00 administration fee will be levied on all cancellations. The site will be re- let after 24 hours and deposit forfeited, unless we are notified of late arrival.
- Balance of total booking due 1 Week prior to arrival (Out of Season & Mid Season) & 1 month prior to arrival (In Season)
- Rocky Bay Resorts does not accept cash payments. Cash payments made either as direct deposits or at the Resort against a camp site or accommodation reservation will attract an additional 3% service fee.
- Check In : 12 noon Check Out : 10am sharp Everyday.
- No Loud Music and Fireworks allowed.
- Bicycles – Please ride only on the roads. No riding after dusk. Bicycles are not allowed in the Pool area, Recreation Hall & Ablutions.
- Weekends minimum 2 night booking. Long week end minimum 3 nights booking. December & January Minimum 14 nights.
- Maximum of 6 persons per site.
- Only perforated ground sheets may be used.
- One car & caravan permitted per site. Extra vehicle R25.00 per day provided site can accommodate extra vehicle.
- Your Car must be parked on your own site at all times. Vehicles parked on vacant sites will be towed away at Guests costs.
- Day visitors must be collected from Reception/ Security by the site occupants.
- No visitor’s cars will be allowed in the Park. Please use public area next to park.
- Electricity – 15amp. Please bring your own extension cords and adaptors. Braai area on site please brings your own grid.
- Dogs only allowed “out of season” and by prior arrangement. Dogs must be 5kg or under, maximum 2 dogs per site. Dogs to be leashed and owners to clean up after their pets. Dogs are not allowed in ablutions or pool area.
- Special parking arrangements available for boats, jet skis & motor bikes. No Motorbikes allowed in the park.
- Please leave the ablution premises the same way you expect to find them.
- No Trading or other services for financial gain.
- Prime sites may be occupied individually or collectively for a period not exceeding three months in any calendar year.
- Strictly no fish cleaning on premises.
NB: Right of Admission reserved. Rocky Bay Resorts does not hold itself responsible for any loss or damage due to fire, theft or any other cause whatsoever to any property or person. Entry into the Park is at one’s own risk.
All tariffs subject to alteration without prior notice.